Monday, October 24, 2011


Sweatshirt: Hurley  (similar here)
Jeans: Baby Gap (similar here)
Shoes: Nike

   Little Man is wearing a Hurley sweatshirt that one of his Aunties gave him (she got it at Nordstrom Rack). Hurley stuff for baby/toddler boys can be hard to find online and can be way overpriced. I've found great deals on Hurley stuff at Nordstrom Rack and also at places like T.J Maxx or Marshalls.

    He wears his gray Baby Gap jeans all the time, especially now that I figured out how the adjustable elastic waist bands work! I've found that jeans from Baby Gap run a bit large compared to jeans from Old Navy or Levi's.

    Little Man's Nikes are way easier than his Converse to put on his feet. I found his Nike's at Nordstrom Rack, but I actually found the exact same ones on Zappos.com. I haven't used Zappos before, but I've heard great things about the site. They offer a 365 day return policy, as well as free shipping on items and on returns.

No comments:

Post a Comment