Monday, October 3, 2011

Baby Boy diaper bags

7532 Ryan Baby Bag7532 Ryan Baby Bag
When I was shopping for a diaper bag before I had Little Man, it was so hard to find a diaper bag that wasn't too girly. I've always been a fan of LeSportsac bags (they last FOREVER) and was so excited when they came out with diaper bags. Last year they didn't have as many options as they do now. The camo one would be perfect for a baby boy! I LOVE this black diaper bag and it would be totally gender neutral. I ended up with the LeSportSac Zoo in Love print  (similar available here) and it's been a great diaper bag. I thought I could use it for a boy or a girl. If I spill anything on the bag it easily wipes off. There are plenty of pockets inside and out to keep me organized. For a more detailed bag review, you can visit here.

No comments:

Post a Comment