Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Gap Toddler New Arrivals


GAP camel blazer
$58 - gap.com

Gap
$13 - gap.com

GAP baker boy hat
$19 - gap.com

Film frame
polyvore.com


 These days Little Man is starting to wear tops in size 2T so I can no longer shop for him in the baby section at Gap. Although it makes me sad, it is fun to be able to shop in the toddler section. I really wish I had a good excuse to buy him this camel blazer, but I don't-plus I don't think my husband would let him wear it (it's too preppy for his taste)! Little Man has a tie from Gap and I LOVE it! It's very similar to the tie above, but it has blue stripes. It's super easy to attach to his dress shirts, and for the most part he leaves it alone. I have been looking for another newsboy cap for Little Man since he grew out of his one from H&M, and this one is perfect! 

No comments:

Post a Comment